Responsible for income tax preparation for individuals and companies. Identifies potential tax credits and liabilities and ensures accurate and complete returns are filed in a timely manner. Completes tax forms in accordance with policies and in compliance with legislation and regulations.
- Prepare or assist in preparing simple to complex tax returns for individuals or small businesses.
- Review financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures.
- Interview clients to get a thorough picture of financial situation.
- Consult tax law handbooks for especially difficult tax returns.
- Resolve customer issues.
- Prepare tax returns using electronic filing software CCH Axcess.
- Ensure workflow and procedures are followed.
A two year degree is the minimum for our tax preparer positions, with four year degree, EA or CPA creditials also desired. Prior tax experience a plus.
TBD based on history, experience and qualifications.